Current Forbes Contributor, Previous NBC Chicago Business Columnist, Author and Co-Founder of Digital Marketing Agency, Jabez LeBret, Shows You How to Leverage the Different Generations and Use Contribution Leadership to Dramatically Improve Your Business.
“From building better teams to boosting your sales, when you learn the differences between the generations, and how to effectively manage today’s dynamic workforce, your production will increase significantly and your organization will become more efficient.” Says business and leadership expert Jabez LeBret. His keynote addresses have been heard around the world and he has impacted hundreds of companies including 4 of the top 10 largest companies in the United States. He is described as entertaining, engaging, educational, and easy to work with.
Your audience will thank you for bringing Jabez LeBret to your next event.
Here are 6 good reasons why Jabez LeBret may be the right speaker for you:
1) Professionalism – Jabez knows that your reputation is on the line when he takes the stage. As such, he will carefully decide whether or not he is right for your audience before he agrees to a contract. Additionally, you can expect no surprises and a healthy pat on the back from your boss when Jabez steps off of the podium. In fact, it’s guaranteed or you can keep your fee.
2) Tailored Presentation – You’ve likely seen many presentations where the speaker took out his or her “canned” material and just inserted your company or association’s name in once of twice during the hour. It doesn’t take too long until the listeners are looking at each other as if to say, “Does this guy have any idea what we do?” What you get from Jabez will be far from “canned.” Instead, he will provide a unique presentation tailored to the needs and wants of your group. His pre-program research will begin with your very first conversation and will continue to and through the event.
3) Expertise – There is a difference between a speaker and an expert who speaks. You and your audience know the difference. Jabez is an expert in the field of Generational Leadership and Communication. Spend one hour with him and you will learn the difference between Jabez and other speakers.
4) Dynamic – This is the icing on the cake. While many celebrities and experts have curb appeal and content, many do not have the vehicle to deliver it with. Jabez is known for his ability to grab the audiences attention from the very beginning both to inspire and to motivate while educating them with tools that lead to results.
5) The Extra Mile – Jabez’s work for you will not end when the microphone turns off. As needed, he would be happy to join your group in any social functions before or after the event. Additionally, your senior representative at the meeting will get a one-half-hour conference with Jabez within a month of the presentation to discuss the results of pre-program work (this never gets turned down).
6) Appeal – Hiring a journalist and highly sought after author for your event makes your event program shine and builds a wave of pre-program enthusiasm.
Here is some technical information about hiring me:
If you would like to have me sign an NDA before the event please email it to me at least one week prior to the event.
For flights I like to keep things simple: I always book my ticket in advance to ensure I get the best deal and I typically fly coach on Delta airlines.
Hotel Accommodations: I don’t need a large suite, but I do need a place to sleep. For most events I require one night stay before I speak and possibly the night of the event depending on how late you need me to stay.
Transportation to / from the Airport: Please provide transportation to and from the airport. If you are not able to secure transportation I will Uber to your event and include this in my final invoice.
Food: I have no food allergies so that’s easy.
I will go out of their way to make sure that there are no issues. You will get no surprises or exorbitant bills. I know that your reputation is on the line (see reason #1 above).
(1) Lavaliere microphone for myself during the presentation.
(1) Hand-held microphone for any audience participation.
Depending on the event type / size, Power Point may be used. If used, I will need a projector and screen.
Audiences above 250 attendees: Preferred large group set up is a raised platform (3′+) with one small table and no podium.
I need a means to get off the stage so I can walk into the audience. During the presentation I like to move from the stage to the audience to maximize my presentations impact.
Lighting: During my presentation I conduct a powerful activity that requires the house lights be turned up.
Videotaping: If you are going to video the event please provide a copy of the video following the event.
Room set-up can be adjusted to accommodate smaller group sizes. If you need guidance on room set up options just let me know.
When I can I try to travel with my wife Becky and it would be great if she could also attend the event. Her badge name should read Becky LeBret. Of course, I will ask ahead of time for permission to bring Becky along.